Tickets for the Royal Albert Hall
We are very pleased to announce that the much anticipated tickets for the Centenary Celebration at the Royal Albert Hall on 14 October are now available for current parents to book online.
All current parents have been emailed with a link to the Royal Albert Hall website. Here you will be able to choose your seats and the tickets will be sent directly to your home. If you prefer, you can also telephone the Royal Albert Hall Box Office and reserve seats using a code provided in the email.
In preparation for the ticket release please note the following:
1. The form which you filled out earlier in the year was only an expression of interest – you must complete this new step to obtain tickets for the event.
2. All tickets must be reserved through the Royal Albert Hall website or by phone to the Box Office. The School will not be distributing tickets.
3. Each family is allowed a maximum of THREE tickets. Please do not take all three seats unless you are sure you will use them.
4. All seats are completely FREE. There is no booking charge and no postage to pay.
5. Choice of seats will be on a first-come, first-served basis – the sooner you log on and choose your seats the better your seats will be.
6. You do not need to reserve a seat for your child at the School. The pupils will sit together in the Hall.
For one week, from 27 June - 4 July, tickets will only be available for current parents.
On Friday 4 July we shall write to the many Old Vaughanians and friends of the School who have expressed interest in attending, giving them the information they will require to obtain seats.
We very much hope that you will join us for the Centenary Celebration as we look back on 100 years of Catholic education at the Vaughan and look forward to the School’s future together.