Leaders of Education
National Leaders of Education
The Headteachers of the lead schools of The Royal Borough Teaching School Alliance are each National Leaders of Education and each school has a team of highly skilled and experienced outstanding practitioners to contribute significantly to improving the outcomes for students through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools. Typically, NLEs will work with the Headteacher and SLEs will work with middle and/or senior leaders to:
• Carry out diagnostic visits.
• Develop action plans, identifying key priorities.
• Provide one-to-one or group support.
• Offer coaching and mentoring support.
• Provide access to resources and training.
The ultimate aim of NLEs and SLEs will always be to support the improvements of the outcomes for students through developing the capacity of leaders in other schools.