Admission to the School
In the interests of safety, please do NOT bring application forms or any other admissions paperwork into the School. Follow the instructions below and in communications we send you.
Consultation on Admission Arrangements 2022/2023
The Directors of the Academy Trust have consulted on changes to the admission arrangements for entry in the 2022/2023 and will consider responses in January 2021. The final arrangements will be published in February 2021.
Applying for a Year 7 or Year 12 place in September 2021
Our Admission Arrangements
Our admission process, including the criteria we use when we are oversubscribed, is set out fully in the Admission Arrangements here. Applicants are strongly advised to read this document. The Arrangements were agreed by the Directors of the Academy Trust on 13 February 2020. No changes were made. On 22 May 2020, the Directors agreed to increase the published admission number from 124 to 128 pupils in Year 7.
First Form Open Evenings
Sixth Form Open Evenings
If you are interested in our Sixth Form, we have prepared a series of videos to best give you a sense of our school and our A-Level subjects. These videos will be available until admissions close.
- The deadline for Music Aptitude Applications is 5.00 pm, Monday 28 September 2020.
- Music Aptitude Tests will take place during the week starting Monday 5 October 2020.
- The deadline for the local authority’s e-admissions form is 31 October 2020.
- The deadline for our supplementary Information form is 5.00 pm, Friday 23 October 2020.
- Ability Banding Tests will take place on Monday 2 November 2020.
- Offers will be made by the local authority on 1 March 2021.
- Admission appeals will be held in May 2021 (see below for further details)
- The deadline for our supplementary information form is 5.00 pm, Friday 6 November 2020.
- Course suitability discussions will take place in December 2020.
- Conditional offers will be made by the end of February 2021.
- Admission Appeals will be held in September 2021.
How to Apply
- Applicants with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC) must contact their local authority for advice on school placements. You do not need to complete the School’s forms.
- Read the Admission Arrangements here.
- Apply online here if you are applying for a music aptitude place (the deadline for music applications has passed).
- The deadline has now passed for the online submission of forms for Year 7 or Year 12.
- Complete your local authority’s e-admission form, available from your local authority (Year 7 only).
- We will acknowledge receipt of your online forms and request documents from you if applicable.
- If you would prefer to complete paper forms, download the Year 7 Music Aptitude Form here, the Year 7 Supplementary Information Form here, or the Year 12 Supplementary Information Form here and return them by post to the School.
How to appeal against a decision not to admit
The appeals timetable, information booklet and appeals form is accessible here
Applying for a place in-year this academic year 2020/2021
There are currently no vacancies. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download the 2020/2021 admissions arrangements and here for an in-year Supplementary Information Form.
Please refer to our Privacy Notices here for information about the data we collect and how we use it..