Old Vaughanians are at the heart of the Vaughan. We are excited about helping you to re-establish connections with the school and with your former classmates. There are many different ways that you can keep in touch and get involved with the school:
- Update your details and sign up to our e-newsletter
- Sign up to our dedicated alumni website Vaughan Connected
- Support the Love and Service Fund
- Volunteer to help with events, careers and more
- Follow us on social media
Old Vaughanians play a very special part in our community and are an integral part of the history of the Vaughan. Please encourage friends from your time at the school to reconnect and help us to reach out to more Old Vaughanians. We want to hear from you and what you are doing as well as keeping you updated on news and events invitations from the school.
For all enquiries please email Hannah Thackwray, Development and Alumni Relations Manager at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you or seeing you at a school event soon.